This position is responsible for applying new, emerging technologies, implement new technologies and provide structural solutions.
- Identify opportunities for applying new, emerging technologies and based upon, prepare concrete proposals for implementation
as decision support for the Global IT Engineering Manager.
- Contributes to the implementation of new systems and functionality as well as changes to systems based on yearly planning as
well as personal objectives in order to successfully leverage technology.
- Provide structural solutions to (potential) problems and bottlenecks in the IT infrastructure by reactive and proactive problem
management based on the applicable procedures to ensure continuous improvement.
- Provide 2nd level IT support in the in order to restore services as quickly as possible in case of disturbance and to streamline IT
- Ensure standards are documented as well as safeguard adherence to the documented standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in an ICT or other technical or administrative area from college or university.
- 3 - 5 years of applicable experience in an IT engineering position.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in acting in an international corporate IT environment.
- ITIL certification (IT Infrastructure Library). MCSA\MCSE\CCNA certification is an advantage.
- Fluent in both English and Dutch language (word and writing).
- Strong knowledge of server technologies, design standards, and positive and negative attributes of those. Including windows
client/server environments, Microsoft Server product portfolio and server hardware platforms.
- Strong knowledge of planning, deploying and managing AD-DS, ADFS, Certificate Authority, DFS, DHCP, DNS, File Services,
Hyper-V, Radius, Print Services, Remote Desktop Services and File and Security Management
- Experience with managing SCCM, virtual, backup, SQL, anti-virus and server/application monitoring environments.
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN/WiFi/VPN network concepts, public clouds (Azure), and client management.
- Experience with project management, executing infrastructure projects, and working according ITIL methodology.
- An interesting job with perspectives and opportunities for your professional development
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- An international, highly motivated team with a spirit of performance, connectedness & appreciation