To strengthen our commercial team, we are filling the vacancy of a Senior Account Manager Refractories for our European business based in Frankfurt, Ludwigshafen (D) or Rotterdam (NL)
- You have overall responsibility for clients in North-Western Europe (UK, Benelux, and Nordic Countries). This includes sales and marketing responsibility for the assigned regions and markets, the development and implementation of sustainable growth targets and the negotiation of all commercial terms and conditions.
- You will develop strong and sustainable relationships with our customers and understand their long-term plans and needs.
- You collect relevant market information across the value chain and translate these into commercial tactics and contribute with value-creating business cases to the development and execution of the relevant strategic roadmaps
- These tasks require close collaboration with different departments of our company, such as customer service, product market development, production and planning across our worldwide company footprint.
- As part of an international sales team, you report to the Commercial Director Refractories Europe, being based at the company’s headquarters in Frankfurt.
- We are looking for a highly motivated sales personality with strong presentation and negotiating skills, who appreciates a high freedom to act in an entrepreneurial and growth-oriented environment.
- You have a commercial or technical university degree (BSc or MSc) and at least 10 years of relevant experience in international Sales and Marketing. You have a proven track record of achievements in Sales and Marketing including project work.
- Knowledge from the industrial field of ceramics, refractories or minerals would be beneficial.
- You have proficient English language skills and have ideally a very good command of the German language, additional foreign language skills would be a strong plus.
- You have advanced MS Office and SAP user skills.
- Working in the international environment of an agile and fast growing industry leader with over 100 years of history
- Efficient communication and fast decision making under a modern management and a strong level of teambuilding
- Manifold opportunities to enhance your further professional development, continuing education and management of your own projects
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits package