This position is responsible for providing technical support to respective internal customers and developing new products for the CPO (Ceramics, Polishing and Others) market in the assigned region.
Main focus areas are as follows:
- Contributes to the development of new/existing products while working in multidisciplinary project teams with responsibility for the end results and provide guidance and advice to senior leaders on product development needs within the Company.
- Ensures successful positioning of Almatis new and improved products and applications against competition in the market.
- New product development in the region for assigned projects from the Gate Keepers.
- Provide technical support to assigned customers in the assigned region.
- Increase our technical understanding and develop new application know how for new and existing Almatis products in existing and new markets.
- Ensures proper documentation of project work and results.
- Co-manages as Technical Product Champion of the product team the assigned product line in the region according to all requirements of the Product Life Cycle (PLC) process.
Education and/or Experience:
- Fundamental technical knowledge in material sciences gained through an university degree. Bachelor´s degree required, however, Master´s degree or higher preferred.
- 2 (two) to 5 (five) years of applicable experience, preferably in midsized manufacturing companies with international footprint. Longer work experience is favorable for this position.
- Management skills are mandatory for more complex projects which include large scale production trials, intensive external co-operation and inter-regional co-operation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the technical requirements of Almatis´ key customers in respect of Almatis´ actual and potential product and service offerings.
- Detailed knowledge of refractory / Ceramics, Polishing and Others (CPO) products, their application and markets, and their competitive products are required.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from manager clients, customers and the general public.
- Exercises tact, interpersonal skills, problem-solving and resolution and time management.
- Fluent in English and German language (word and writing)
- Working in the international environment of an agile and fast growing industry leader with over 100 years of history
- Efficient communication and fast decision making under a modern management and a strong level of teambuilding
- Manifold opportunities to enhance your further professional development, continuing education and management of your own projects
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits package
If you want to be part of a fast growing global company, please send your resume via email to: LUD.Personalabteilung@almatis.com