This position is responsible to manage all aspects of the day to day customer relationship, act as first point of contact and attract potential customers
- Manage all aspects of the day to day customer relationship in close co-operation with responsible Regional Account Manager and
applicable Almatis departments in line with global customer service procedures and Company strategies.#
- Manage customer orders from receipt of customer’s purchase order to delivery at customer’s dock including all relevant
documentation. Respond to requests and questions regarding orders, products, samples, account information.
- Receive and enter product or service complaints, follow up on complaint resolution, expedite corrective actions and frequently
communicate with customers to ensure an excellent standard of service.
- Act as first point of contact and establish strong relationship with assigned customers.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions.
- Handle customer complaints, handle sample requests and track orders.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Associate’s Degree with a minimum of (3) to (5) years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred seasoned business expert with profound understanding of the customer service function and its integration with other
business areas such as Demand Planning, Operations, Transportation or Logistics.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer Focus (orients activities according to internal/external customer needs).
- Profit Focus/Results Orientation (own work as well as result and profit of the Company).
- Network Thinking (recognized things that belong together; demonstrates systematic thinking and doing; considers dependencies
- Forward Thinking (challenges existing procedures, etc. and contributes creative ideas for improvement).
- Team Player
- Strong Communication Skills
- Willing adapts routines to changed requirement; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- An interesting job with perspectives and opportunities for your professional development
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- An international, highly motivated team with a spirit of performance, connectedness & appreciation
If you want to be part of a fast growing global company, please send your resume via email to: Global.HumanResources@almatis.com