This position is responsible for providing all required technical support and expertise in regard to process improvements in the related production processes, including (small) engineering projects, six sigma projects, Spillage and Dust reduction processes, root cause failure analysis, customer complaint investigations, cost reduction projects, ABS project implementation and all other continuous improvement projects. These projects should be in alignment with the department KPI’s. In addition, the position is also responsible for implementing capital projects while partnering with Production and Engineering Team.
Main focus areas are as follows:
Performs conventional, less complex engineering assignments that may involve process improvement projects for the production processes. Instructions are provided on task specifications and applications are closely reviewed.
Together with related parties define, plan and implement improvement projects related to supporting the Customer complaint process, productivity increases, spillage and dust reduction and cost savings in Production areas.
Supports and coordinates the implementation of elements of ABS.
Utilize six sigma and other statistical processes to reduce process/product variability and improve quality of our products.
Supports the capital project prioritization process, and assist the specifically assigned capital project to accomplish goals linked to production rate increases, spillage reduction, dust & spillage emission reduction, and ESP dust loss reduction.
Coordinates small capital expenditures projects in operations for process improvements and replacement of process equipment.
Partners with Engineering team to determine the test methods, procedures, parts, and equipment needed to implement changes.
Design and conduct plant trials to determine performance capabilities to support the root cause failure analysis process, problem-solving and implementation of standardized work.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in, Chemical, Ceramic Engineering, Process Technology or a related field in an industrial environment, from four-year college or university desired. Advanced degree in this or related field is highly desirable.
- Some experience in production process at plant level in similar industries or in a manufacturing organization will be a benefit but not required.
Knowledge and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in, Chemical, Ceramic Engineering or a related field in an industrial environment, from four-year college or university desired. Advanced degree in this or related field is highly desirable.
At least 1 - 2 Years [one to two years] of applicable experience; preferable three (3) to five (5) years in midsized companies in similar industries or in a manufacturing organization.
- Must have knowledge of key equipment used in Production process preferably in Chemical Industry. Must have the ability to recognize and anticipate problems and solve them with the overall process in mind. Must exhibit strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- An interesting job with perspectives and opportunities for your professional development
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- An international, highly motivated team with a spirit of performance, connectedness & appreciation
If you want to be part of a fast growing global company, please send your resume via email to: email@example.com